Consumers choose the lock core of the anti-theft door, and often hear that some anti-theft door promotion manufacturers and businesses boast about how many lock points there are on the anti-theft door. But in fact, the lock point of the anti-theft door is to prevent prying, but it is the lock cylinder that really controls the expansion and closing of the lock point. No matter how many lock points there are on the security door, there is always only one lock cylinder. If the lock cylinder is opened, no more lock points will be used.
brass padlock is the most important thing for buyers of security doors to buy a good quality lock cylinder. Generally speaking, four lock points of the anti-theft door are sufficient.
As early as 1998, my country has formulated and issued relevant standards for the security of anti-theft doors. A is the general protection level and B is the advanced protection level. When selling promotions, merchants often only emphasize the number of locks, and often keep silent about the level of protection of the locks. This is actually intentional to confuse the concept between the lock point of the anti-theft door and the lock cylinder.
The failure of many anti-theft doors is often due to the fact that manufacturers choose low-quality door locks in order to save costs. If there are more lock points, the price will naturally be higher. In fact, it is not that the more lock points, the higher the price, the better the security door. When purchasing, be sure to ask the manufacturer's level of anti-theft door locks, which is the most critical.
1. The lock core of standard dial combination lock can be distinguished by the number of rows of marbles. Generally speaking, multi-row marble locks are better than single-row marble locks, and multi-row invisible marble locks are better. Ordinary multi-row marble lock. The cost of a Class B lock is higher than that of a Class A lock. If you feel that your own anti-theft door lock is not safe, you can consider changing to a Class B lock with a high anti-theft level or a Super Class B lock.
2. The anti-theft door lock cores currently on the market are basically divided into three levels, namely A-level, B-level, and super-B level. Among them, the anti-destructive opening time of the Class A lock cylinder is more than 15 minutes, and the anti-technical opening time is more than 1 minute. The anti-destructive opening time of the B-level lock cylinder is more than 30 minutes, and the anti-technical opening time is more than 5 minutes. The anti-technical opening time of the super B-class anti-theft door lock cylinder is more than 4 hours.
- Abra sua conta digital do Mercado Pago, é grátis, fácil e rápido!
GTA Policia 24 Horas para Android
De Tuto Droid
- Sites para conseguir robux de graça
Caplem - Caplem Funciona? – Anvisa, Bula, Preço e Onde Comprar, porque funciona, efeitos colaterais
De Willian Sena
- Conheça a anã mais bonita do mundo; veja as fotos e tire as suas conclusões