The global electric vehicle battery market share is estimated to develop at a robust CAGR of 8.5% from 2022 to 2032. The target market will reach a valuation of US$ 18.09 billion in 2032, rising from US$ 8.68 billion in 2022. The market for electric vehicle batteries is strongly influenced by surging fuel prices, increasing use of lithium-ion batteries, and growing sales of hybrid/ electric vehicles. Technology advancements and an evolving automotive industry further aid the expansion of the electric vehicle battery market during the forecast period.
- Supply chain disruptions and harmful manufacturing processes are factors that may hinder the growth of the electric vehicle battery market.
- By vehicle, the passenger car segment will generate the most demand for the market and grow at a CAGR of 9%.
- Based on vehicle technology, the hybrid electric vehicle category accounts for a substantial portion of the market. This segment will gain traction due to its twin-powered engine and electric motor which reduces fuel consumption.
- Asia Pacific electric vehicles battery market will prove to be highly remunerative owing to the expanding automobile sector in this region.
- The electric vehicle battery market in Europe will grow rapidly over the assessment period due to the commissioning of several mega factories in the region.
For more insights: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/electric-vehicle-battery-market
With numerous governments across the world promoting the use of electric or hybrid vehicles, the prospects for the electric vehicle battery market are strong over the upcoming years. Hybrid or electric vehicles make use of alternative or sustainable fuels which are necessary for environmental preservation and aid with emission control. This environmental-friendly factor prompts governments all over the globe to foster the growth of electric vehicles which, in turn, augurs well for the electric vehicle battery market.
The sustainability drives are encouraging more and more consumers to opt for electric vehicles as they are financially and environmentally friendly. Densely populated countries like India and China are leaning towards alternative fuels due to the low availability of fuel, high prices, and low per capita income. As a result, there’s a notable growth in the demand for electric vehicles which augurs well for the electric vehicles battery market.
The introduction of enhanced and powerful batteries that have a longer shelf life and exhibit better performance also spurs the growth of the electric vehicle battery market. Further, the growing awareness of the advantages of electric vehicle batteries such as low running costs, cost-effective maintenance, and no tailpipe pollution also aids the market growth. With constant product upgradation and the launch of innovative products, consumers have a wide range of choices which bodes well for the overall market growth. Other factors like high fuel prices, troubling socio-political conditions, and increasing innovations further aid the growth of the electric vehicle battery market during the projection period.
Request a Sample of this Report:
LG Chem Ltd, BYD Company Limited, Panasonic Corporation, Tesla Motors, Inc., Samsung SDI Co, Ltd, and Narada Power Source Co., Ltd, among others, are some of the prominent players in the electric vehicle battery market profiled in the full version of the report.
Leading market players are focusing on product upgradation and development as well as the release of new products. These companies are adopting novel chemistry techniques and engaging in various organic and inorganic business strategies to enhance their market footprints.