Both Mozilla Thunderbird and Exchange Server are popular platforms to manage mailbox, but the Exchange Server feature is more advanced than Thunderbird so many users look for a solution to migrate Thunderbird to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, etc. Let us tell you that in Thunderbird, data can be saved in two formats, first MBOX and second Maildir. In both types, there are only mails and attachments in the data, which in Exchange Server there is no way to manually import.
So anytime you want to export Thunderbird to Exchange Server 2016, 2013 others, use the MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Office 365 migration tool. This specific solution includes all the properties of exporting data in both formats from Thunderbird to Exchange Server 2019, 2016, etc. In addition, it is quite easy to convert data into a single, bulk, and filter form.
It is compatible with all Windows versions, as well as it takes a few steps by the software to convert Thunderbird to Exchange Server, which is as follows -
- Install and run the software
- To add mailboxes automatically, click the Add file button
- Once the mailbox is loaded, you can see the preview of the email. Or click Export to import the entire mailbox together.
- Select Live Exchange Server and select one mailbox: Primary or In-place Archive Mailbox and click on Next
- Fill the account information and click on sign-in.
This Thunderbird to Exchange Server converter takes minimum time to export all your emails according to your mailbox. You can also use software to convert Thunderbird email to PST, and Office 365 platforms. If you want to know more about the software then you can visit the official site.