The third-party solution for migrating Thunderbird to Outlook is the most intuitive and simplest. Because they are well prepared for importing mailboxes of many types and sizes. If you do not have a precise solution then you may have to risk migrating mailboxes. So I would like to recommend using the MailsDaddy Thunderbird to Outlook converter here which has many features that help the user to import mailboxes.
Thunderbird can save data in MBOX and Maildir, which is successful in migrating and also retains its earlier structure. Apart from this, you can easily convert Thunderbird mailboxes to EML, MSG, HTML, etc. Thunderbird Converter also provides the facility to create single and different PST files of all mailboxes. Running and using the utility is both simple and for this, the user does not require any kind of technical knowledge.
Steps to convert Thunderbird to Outlook
- To run the software and click on the Auto Load button, if Thunderbird is installed otherwise browse the mailbox.
- Previews of mail can be seen after loading. Click the Export button to convert the full mailbox in one go.
- Select all folders Choose PST file
- Select the option to create single and different PST files
- Save location and click on export wait for the closing window
Once the mailbox is converted to the PST file and found at your assigned location, you can easily open it in any Outlook version 2019, 2016, 2013, etc. With this software, you can also convert single or filter emails from Thunderbird to PST, EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML RTF format. Download the free demo version to learn more about the software before purchasing it.
For more info: Export Thunderbird to Outlook